facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Check this out

Here are some great ideas from the Craft Catwalk.  
Check these out...


Pottery Barn inspired eggs submitted by Tracy from Kindness Matters
{ I was just looking at these eggs in the PB catalog!}


Paint Stick crate submitted by Janet at Today's Fabulous Finds 
{I love this clever idea!  I'm adding this to my ever growing to to list}


Adorable chair redo submitted by Lauren at Little Guess Family
{great makeover!}



Flower Chandelier submitted by Jen from Iron Violet Designs 
{This has such a light and springy feel!}


Capiz Shell Chandelier submitted by Catherine at Cat on a Limb
{Another beautiful chandelier idea}

 
Shamrock bunting submitted by Matt and Leah from California Callahans
{I do love burlap bunting!}



Little bags of gold submitted by Tammy at Not Just Paper and Glue
{perfect to leave for the kids to find from a sneaking little leprechaun}


If you were featured here today grab yourself a button!


3 comments:

Janet said...

There are so many great projects linked each week that I want to try, I never know what to start with first! Thanks for featuring my paint stick crate. :)

Catherine @ Cat on a Limb said...

Great ideas all around. Thanks so much for featuring my capiz shell chandelier!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects and thanks so much for featuring my Lucky Gold as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails