facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heart Canvas {Kids Craft}


The kids had so much fun making this, and I almost want to make one by myself.
The finished product reminds me of a bowl of conversation hearts.


We made this festive piece on one of our polar vortex days.
We gathered up our supplies 
~ a canvas
~ contact paper cut in the shape of a heart
~ dot art markers


If you don't have dot markers, you can use a sponge cut to a circle and regular paint.


When they are done painting just peel off the contact paper (or tape) and let dry.


I love it, and they loving seeing  their work hanging on the wall.



Happy Creating :)

sharing here:
That DIY Party (Roeshel@The DIY Show Off)
Mop It Up Mondays (Kristi@I Should Be Mopping the Floor)
Made By You Monday (Cindy@Skip to my Lou)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails