Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Jar printable


I am so excited that I am actually a wee bit ahead this year with halloween. 
 Let's just hope I stay on a roll until christmas ;)
To kick off the spooky season,
I am happy to share my first printable with you! 
 

this is the first time I've tried offering a printable to share, so I hope it works without a glitch ;)
I printed mine as two to a page to get it to the size I wanted.


You can attach a little creepy crawly bug for giving to classmates.


I found a big bag of bat rings at Walmart and attached those to the card.
I love the Halloween colored baker's twine.



You can see here I just cut a slit in the card and pushed the ring through to hold it in place.



You can use these to make as cards for family, too.  
add a couple sweet little thumb prints and turn them into spiders.


Find my printable Halloween jar here

enjoy!

 ♥ Happy creating ♥

linking up here:
The Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming
Made By You Monday (Cindy@Skip to my Lou)
Tatertots and Jello Link Party Palooza

5 comments:

Jennifer Pilgrim said...

Adorb! I'm obsessed with anything mason jar related! Please share on my link party when you get a moment. Xo

Kelsey Poofy Cheeks said...

These are completely awesome!!! I'm pinning - this is a great classroom Halloween idea!

Kate said...

Thank you for your first printable-WE LOVE IT! linked back to you from our aussie blog,thanks again!http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7105089508136042683#editor/target=post;postID=1491328861947918266;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=postname

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I just love, love these! Do you think I could feature on my mason jar blog, Mason Jar Crafts Love? I use one photo and a clear link back.

Let me know. I won't feature it unless I get permission from you!

Thanks!

Linda
www.masonjarcraftslove.com
masonjarcraftslove@yahoo.com

CM2 said...

Thanks for a great share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails