Friday, May 27, 2011

Check this out!

Thanks to all who link up each week!  Your ideas are inspiring.  
Here are a few that I just had to share...

Mounted bookcase at The Ivy Cottage

Adorable princess hat {with hairdo!} at Sew Can Do

Tree house inspiration at Three Pixie Lane

{Fun gift idea} Candy bouquet at Delightful Order

Lemon Velvet Cake at Yesterday on Tuesday {mmm...}

Perry treats at Sitting at Our Kitchen Table {It's Perry!}

Graduation cap treats at The Seven Year Cottage

Beautiful quilt at JAQS studio

Another beautiful quilt at Visions of Sugar Plums
{I love pretty quilts}

Featured Here?
Grab the button!


malia said...

wow what pretty projects, jenny... that tree house caught my eye! lovely xoxo

Hollie - said...

Jenny, thank you so much for featuring my graduation caps!

Delightful Order said...

Thanks for featuring my candy bouquet!

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Princess Hairdo Hat! Your featured button is in my Featured On page:)

Amy said...

YAY! Thank you so much for featuring my mini-Perrys! :) I'm grabbing your featured button!

Have a great weekend!


Related Posts with Thumbnails