facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, May 27, 2011

Check this out!

Thanks to all who link up each week!  Your ideas are inspiring.  
Here are a few that I just had to share...



Mounted bookcase at The Ivy Cottage





Adorable princess hat {with hairdo!} at Sew Can Do





Tree house inspiration at Three Pixie Lane





{Fun gift idea} Candy bouquet at Delightful Order




Lemon Velvet Cake at Yesterday on Tuesday {mmm...}




Perry treats at Sitting at Our Kitchen Table {It's Perry!}





Graduation cap treats at The Seven Year Cottage




Beautiful quilt at JAQS studio




Another beautiful quilt at Visions of Sugar Plums
{I love pretty quilts}



Featured Here?
Grab the button!

5 comments:

malia said...

wow what pretty projects, jenny... that tree house caught my eye! lovely xoxo

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thank you so much for featuring my graduation caps!

Delightful Order said...

Thanks for featuring my candy bouquet!
DaNita

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for featuring my Little Princess Hairdo Hat! Your featured button is in my Featured On page:)

Amy said...

YAY! Thank you so much for featuring my mini-Perrys! :) I'm grabbing your featured button!

Have a great weekend!
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails