facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Check this out!

I have lots of fantastic ideas from the Craft Catwalk to share with you today!


I am swooning over this adorable paper doll party...





How sweet is this cart redo?!


 

Gorgeous book case transformation





Love this door turned picture frame





Love the look of this hand cut map art 





Sand footprints decor.  Love that summer feel!





cute and fun family rules banner!





A time out stool - for when they don't follow those family rules :)





Check out this shirt transformation (& the tale of a fun mother-daughter night) :)





Adorable bird bath cookies





You know all that colorful duct tape you see in craft stores now?  How about using it to make duct tape flip flops!



Featured?
Grab yourself a button from my button page!

2 comments:

Louise Marshall Craig said...

I love your blog. So many wonderful enlightened ideas. I will have to take some time out to try some of them soon.

Thanks for sharing

xoxo

Sandy Ang said...

Jenny i emailed you pics of the card. let me know if it's suitable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails