facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, October 1, 2010

You can keep the spiders, thank you

NOT a fan of spiders, so I cringe a little when we do spider crafts this time of year.  Yet I still do them.  How could I not when their little fingertip spiders turned out so cute?  (I'm a little biased)


My ladybug and little guy dipped their fingertips in black paint to make the spider body.  My little guy laughed the whole time.  I guess it must have tickled.  Then ladybug helped me draw the eyes and legs.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the perfect craft for my two year old, he'd love the spiders! We don't usually do stuff geared for him, it's usually always stuff for my 3.5 year old so thanks!!

Here from FF!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

What a fun idea! I should try this with my toddler.
I have a blog award for you: http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/2010/10/friday-favorites-30.html

Tena said...

adorable, going to do this with the Monkeys!

I'm your newest follower from a blog hop. Come stop by Punky Monkeys, maybe you will want to follow back?!??!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Oh, so sweet (and I can't believe I said that about spiders). Anything made with little children's fingerprints melts my heart. I love that the spiders are hanging down from their spiderwebbing.

Cheryl B. said...

I work in aftercare at a private school and have 1 - 3rd graders. We are doing this today. I think I will have them make their families. Mom Spider, Dad Spider, Brother Spider,Sister, etc. How cute would that be hanging on the fridge?? Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails