facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sights of Fall

Just sharing some more fun Fall sights around my home. 
This tiered plate stand my mom made with two plates and a candle stick a few years ago.  I like to fill it with little pumpkins this month.  I plan on making some of these stands as soon as I find plates I like. 
I think I see a trip to Home goods in my near future...


This is my little homemade broom stick.  I used some leftover raffia, a rubber band, and a stick.  Simple enough.  I was going to put it outside, and make a sign that read "park your broom here", but now I think I might have other ideas for it....

This cute little favor my mom made.  It's a mini paint can filled with candy corn dots. 
The handle is covered in the sweetest Halloween ribbon. 

And this little banner I made with postcards.  I love that those letters are actually postcards. 

And there is ladybug who wanted to be in a picture with something.  
So she is showing you our dollar store made apothecary jar filled with mini pumpkins.  
Now I have one satisfied 4-year-old.

This week I'll be posting some new little projects I'm working on.  
Also, I'll be doing my first giveaway soon. 
So check back in soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween decorations are great!!!

Mama said...

Thanks for buzzing by my blog for Following Friday! Returning the love! Awesome decorations!~ Busy Buzzer Buzzing the Day Away

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails