facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Expanding the Spooky Tag Family

(Come back to link up your craft projects on Monday night when the Catwalk opens!) 

The Halloween tags, found here, are just so much fun that I am still saving all those bread tags.  
I think I might have enough by Friday for ladybugs fall party at preschool, 
and I'll use them on the kids treat bags.  
Here's the newest addition to that spooky bread tag family.

 

This ghostie is covered in glitter glue, and then I used the same method I used here for the mouth and eyes.  This one was super easy.


They were all so fun to make!  
I'll never think of bread tags the same way again.  So much crafting potential.

1 comment:

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

I have been saving bread tags for 2 years! I knew one day I would discover something cute to do with them-THANKS!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails