facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, November 23, 2009

My first post...

So this is my blog. I've spent the last few months looking through so many awesome and inspiring blogs that I've decided to try my own hand at it. Scrapbooking has been my main crafting passion since having my daughter just three short years ago. Since checking out all these clever blogs I have begun expanding my paper craft passion and what fun it has been! All this time I had no idea the power of modge podge! Of course all of this craft magic has to be done for pennies seeing as how I no longer work, instead staying home with the little ones. I can't wait to share pictures of the fun stuff I've been doing between naps, diaper changes, and tears. Yay! More later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails