facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, February 17, 2011

so many uses for yo yo's

Recently I've fallen in love with yo-yo's.   
They're so girly.  
So sweet.

{Click on the captions below the images to take you to the site.}

Find yo-yo's at this shop
Backyardprims on Etsy
Isn't this mobile adorable?
Cherished Bliss
I'd love to hang this garland in the ladybug's room.
yoyocottage on Etsy
This tin from my shop is embellished with a mint green yo-yo
Embellishing Life on Etsy
My mom reminded me that I had a yo-yo doll when I was little.  I had no idea what she was talking about until she pulled it out of her basement.  
The whole doll is made from yo-yo's! 
I never would have thought to make a whole doll from yo-yo's!
Do you craft with yo-yo's?  
Leave a link in the comments.  We'd love to see it!

6 comments:

Suzy Myers said...

Back in the 70's, my mom made herself a bikini made of yoyo's. (It had a white lining, so it wasn't scandalous). Ha! It was all different colored tiny 1" yoyo's. I wish I had a photo.

suzy

Marissa said...

HOW STINKIN' CUTE AND CREATIVE :)

Ali Richardson said...

I love yoyo's and have actually purchased some from Backyardprims. She has great fabrics! I used them to make hair clips for my daughter. If I find a pic, I'll show you. That doll is amazing!!!

cherished bliss said...

Thanks so much for showing off my mobile! I also have a tutorial for yo yo wall hangings on my blog. Just go to the tutorial label : )
New follower of yours!

www.cherishedbliss.com

The SPANGLER said...

Wow... I so have a 'thing' for yo-yo's and I am in ♥LOVE♥ with your yo-yo doll... I might have to make one for each of my little girls :)
Cheers
The Spangler @
The Quick Unpick
*came by you via a sidebar button on pinkapotamus... am off to follow you now :)

malia said...

How fun! I have never made yo-yos or worked with them but you are inspiring me!
xo
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails