facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Monday, February 7, 2011

Early Catwalk Features


There is still time to link up your latest and greatest at the Craft Catwalk!
There will be more features on Sunday, but until then check out some of these great ideas...

Lollipop Pots submitted by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
{I love how they look like lollipops!}

Unraveling love note submitted by Greenbean's Crafterole 
{Rolls out into a sweet note!}

Valentine love boat submitted by Between You & Me
{So cute!}

Valentine cushion submitted by Modern Country Style
{Sweet pillow celebrating a marriage}

Valentine banner submitted by Cherished Treasures
{Beautiful!}

PB&Jam heart cookies submitted by Yesterday on Tuesday
{mmmmm}

If you were featured go ahead and grab yourself a button from HERE

4 comments:

Charlene Juliani said...

Every time I look at all these crafts, it makes me want a sewing machine..really bad! I must buy one soon!

So many cute things! And don't get me started on the PBJ cookies - yum.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, you blog is adorable and amazing! You have a new follower! :)

greenbean said...

omg!...thanks so much for the feature!...so glad you liked my little love spool!...

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Lollipop pots!!
Jo-Anna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails