facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

puppy love

our puppy turned one year old this summer. 

summer 2012
summer 2013

  
to celebrate we made a cake and enjoyed it in his honor.  



the "dog food" in the "bowl" is just cocoa puffs.

i thought i'd share some of my favorite pictures of our furry friend from over the last year. 








what is it about big dogs that makes them believe they are little lap dogs?  



i love that he is so trusting with the kiddos



if you sit on the floor in our house be prepared to get snuggled :)

 

Jen








thanks for letting me share a snippet of our life with Briggs today :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your puppy is such a cute little thing! I'm surprised that your children touch and hug it without any fear. It seems to me Briggs doesn't bite at all. How did you manage to stop it biting? I also have a puppy but my hands and legs are covered with bruises from its fangs. I have decided to use this guide in order to stop it biting http://www.askwiki.net/How-to-Stop-Puppy-Biting. What do you think about that? Will it be effective? I also monitor this one http://www.dogforums.com/first-time-dog-owner/8377-bite-stops-here.html but nothing really works. Perhaps you may provide some useful tips for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails