facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic Rings Craft


Did you watch the Opening Ceremonies?
We did and I was so surprised my munchkins were so engrossed in it all!

To get in the Olympic spirit we made some fun art inspired by THIS Olympic poster.
Here is our version...



We started with a couple of these



I'm not the only one with a drawer full of these little medicine cups, am I????
Well, we found a fun use for ours!



We dipped them in paint and stamped away on white paper.






Before we painted we colored these Olympic rings that we printed FREE from Activity Village.



 Sharing Here:


Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great project! Such a creative use for medicine cups- I have a drawerful, too!

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun watching the opening ceremonies tonight. We'll be seeing a lot of these rings at our house this summer. It'd be cool to put these on a canvas to bring out each Olympics to display on one of those picture holders. You can even tape a story on the inside of an interview of what they remember about this Olympics.

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

@ Howdy-honey,I like the idea of taping a story inside of what they enjoyed about the Olympics! Might do that!

Garage Sales R Us said...

This is so cute! I am visiting from the sassy sites link party. I am you newest follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway going on with a Cricut Machine! It's only got a few hours left on it so hurry over and enter!

Robin

Unknown said...

This is real cute! Featuring you tomorrow! XO, Aimee

Katie said...

Great kid's craft, easy and with a terrific end result. Very age appropriate too. I'm going to share this on my FB fan page :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails