Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Tea Cups

Care for a spot of tea?  

Sunghee over at Creativity in Progress made lovely little tea cups out of plastic eggs and I fell in love with them.  
Which, of course, means I must make them.

These little cuties are embellished with washi tape and other lovely embellishments.
A card stock butterfly folded in half creates the handle, and a large button is hot glued to the bottom.

I think we will have to have an Easter day tea party.
Fancy hats and all :)

Come Party Here:


Shoregirl said...

What an adorable idea! I'm sure my little girl would love playing with little egg cups!

Christine said...

Oh so CUTE!!!!! I must make some for my girls!

I HOPE you'll share this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!! PLEASE!

cheapcraftymama said...

That looks awesome! I would love for you to share it (and any other creations) at my new linky party- "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!

Crafty Mischief said...

How cute! My daughter would love these!


Related Posts with Thumbnails