facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


I haven't posted anything really Valentines related yet this year. Talk about waiting until the last minute!  
So here we go...

 Our Valentine tree is very simple and I love it.  Wood hearts painted red hand on branches the kids helped me collect.  Twine holds a doily heart on the tin jug.  



The kids made these cards for the grandparents.  On Pinterest I found something similar and I thought it was too sweet not to make!  I cut the tree trunk from cork paper, and the kids used their fingerprints to make the heart leaves.


Don't you love the dollar section at Michael's?!  This little frame came from that fun filled section.  I painted the frame white and added scrapbook paper and numbers.  Inexpensive and simple.


These sweet little candies have been all over Pinterest, too.  Since I had the stuff I gave it a shot.  They look cute, hopefully they taste as sweet!  Find out how to make them HERE.


Valentines Day morning the munchkins will wake up to a special Valentine breakfast.  
They get so excited when we make the holidays a little extra fun.  It's nothing fancy, but it's enough to make their day, and that's good enough for me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails