facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Shower Card

If you're an Etsy lover like I am, I'm sure you've seen prints like these in the shops.  

I LOVE them. 

I wanted to make one as a card for an upcoming wedding shower.  The groom's hometown is in Nebraska and the bride is from here in Illinois.  


This card is made from layers of card stock. 


I did a google search for each state image, printed and cut them out (with fine tip scissors).

 

I traced the states on white cardstock and cut them out.  I used my cricut to cut little red hearts, but you could use stickers.  I placed the little hearts over their hometowns and added a little plus sign between them.


I plan to do another project something like this, so hopefully I'll have that ready to post soon!

Linking up at THESE parties

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails