facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Past Valentine Inspiration

I thought I'd share some Valentine ideas from last year.  I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. Nothing was ever in focus on my old camera!  (Yes, I blame the camera ; )

2010 Valentine Round-up

Love bug Cupcakes
{Ladybug brought these to preschool}

 Mini Kisses
{just wrap chocolate chips in foil and add a personalized tissue paper strip}
  
You Mean the World to Me
{wrap a gift in a map and attach a hear that reads, "You mean the World to me"}
  
A Perfect Pair
{Add a tag to a pair of socks that reads, "We make a perfect pair"}

 Ladybugs Valentines
{These were the valentine she gave out last year.}

 My Favorite Little Valentines
Valentines 2010

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails