facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October


Well October and Halloween have come and gone again.  
Here's a snippet of our Halloween weekend.


These witch shoe favor boxes were a last minute thing.  I found these via pinterest and made a few the night before Halloween.  They are by far one of the cutest things I've seen made with paper.  I'm loving them!  Find out how to make them (for next year) over at The Fickle Pickle.  




The ladybug and little guy had a blast trick-or-treating!  I love watching them have so much fun.  I take waaaaayyyy too many pictures, but I know one day I'll be glad I did.  




The hubs and I had to dress up for a costume party, too.  We kept our costumes simple and free.  I had grand plans for making us Mr. & Mrs. Potato head complete with face pieces we could change throughout the night.   
Oh well, maybe next year.  Instead we were...an "e-male" and an attachment.  
(It made me giggle!)

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween weekend!



1 comment:

TRICIA said...

Love the witch's shoe! Going to pin that for next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails