facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, April 28, 2011

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

I've been hunting around for gift ideas for the ladybug's preschool teacher.  Ladybug had the same teacher for both preschool years and thanks to her, ladybug has LOVED school.  

I've been seeking inspiration online for a nice handmade gift to go with a gift card.  Preschool graduation is at the end of May so I have to get going!

Here are some of the ideas I found and loved.  I thought I'd share them with you, too.  If you've made a teacher gift let me know...I'd love some more inspiration!


Crayon  Monogram by Sarah at Sugar Bananas
How sweet is this?!

Apple Subway Art by Kara at Happy Go Lucky
Kara even shares a small version to turn into a set of note cards for a teacher.  I love that you can create your own and personalize it, too.


Teacher Assort-"mint" bag by Traci at Beneath My Heart
This is sweet.  Anything with a cute poem melts my heart.


Flower and vase arrangement at One Charming Party
Loving this!  Adorable idea.


Take out boxes by Leigh at It's All Small Stuff
Filled with fortune cookies!  This would go great with a gift card for a favorite restaurant.


 Gift Card Flowers from Family Fun
I REALLY like this.  

Find these FREE editable flower picks at Skip to My Lou


I will also be using THIS awesome subway art printable from Janet at Today's Fabulous Finds.  She is the best, she always shares her seasonal subway art for free!


You could even make some of THESE apple cupcakes to celebrate a teacher, or the end of a school year.


 Or you could top cupcakes with THESE apple toppers found in my shop.  You can always get them customized in school colors!


4 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

Everything is so cheery and bright and sure to make a teacher smile. But those cupcakes... now I would go with those!
Ann

my3littlebirds said...

Really cute ideas! I'm sure any teacher would be thrilled by any of these adorable gifts.

KaKi said...

As a former teacher, I gotta say I LOVE the gc bouquet idea or the cupcakes!!

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful ideas for Teacher Appreciation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails