facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Layout Decor

I'm loving all the great ideas at the catwalk this week!  It's still open, so you still have time to link up and check out all the inspiring ideas!


In the meantime, I've finished my December layout.  I've been making a scrapbook page each month.  I put them in a frame and use them as decor during the month, and then I use them for our family scrapbook when that month is over.   Find the October one HERE and November HERE.
 


 
I've been going with the square theme for each of them.  Using that format allows me to use a lot of different papers and embellishments on one page.  And we all know the embellishments are the best part : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CA-UTE!!

Unknown said...

Another great layout!! A great ending to the year!

Thanks for joining SS!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails